The blog that speaks louder than words
- Blog ng Batang Tumatandang Paurong » Blog Archive » Pain, but no gain on Do not question my faith
- potsquared on Remembered
- potsquared on Damn
- potsquared on what is the worth?
- Blog ng Batang Tumatandang Paurong » Blog Archive » Common sense. I stand corrected on Coincidence. I had totally no idea
- Blog ng Batang Tumatandang Paurong » Blog Archive » Coincidence. I had totally no idea on Ingredients. Gaano kadalas ang minsan
- Blog ng Batang Tumatandang Paurong » Blog Archive » I caught with the wrong people. I moved on from that ground. on Perfect. You probably cover all the advises of your favorite magazine.
- Masarap kainan ang sinangag kasama ng sinigang at itlog
- When you buy into something, you will lose.
- Status Quo, mocking.
- Bearish or bullish. Learn to hedge
- I accept if you judge me base on what you hear.
- Cynical people are idealist and with awkward high standard
- The vision-mission that sugar coat everything is irrelevant
Meron ako keyword entry sa aking web site kung magkano ang ibinayad kay kobe sa Manila. Yan ay base sa aking Google Analytics kaya naman nag research ako.
Of course, this isn’t going to do much to make up for the potential 2011-12 lost salary, but it will be interesting to note (now that the news has come out) what the players listed above will do with the salary. For both Rose and Durant, two players who were still working on their rookie contracts last season, that $400k can’t be considered chump change.
Star-studded exhibition games like the two taking place in the Philippines this weekend are proving to be quite profitable as well, with one source with knowledge of the deals saying the Lakers’ Kobe Bryant, Oklahoma City’s Kevin Durant and Chicago’s Derrick Rose are being paid more than $400,000 apiece for their weekend of work (reminder: tax-free). Worthwhile ventures like these are a less-explosive strategy on the labor front, though there is — as reported by Yahoo! Sports on Saturday — an impatient contingent of agents who is pushing for a more aggressive approach that involves the decertification of the union and subsequent antitrust lawsuits.